BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 26 September 2011

My sharing

Hi, everyone...is been a long time i didnt update my blog le...my uni life has been started around 3 weeks..bt i hvn share my uni life yet...nw i am going too share a bit ba...4 my orientation week, my feeling is like 'rojak'...haha..this is because sometimes i felt happy, sometimes felt moody and sometimes no feeling..i felt happy because i made a lot of new frens here...n the most important thing is i found that there are a lot of sarawakian here...i even met one girl who is from betong...haha....n during that 1st week, i really miss my home so much...i miss my mummy, daddy, my everything in my hometown lo...haha...i admit i gt cry that time...haha...i start my lecture class on the 2nd week..at 1st, i nt really get use 2 it because we all study in a big lecture hall...n the lecturer juz bli bla bli bla...n i really nid 2 pay 100% attention..if nt i will miss those important things...bt sometimes i feel vry sleepy o...At kelantan here, friday n saturday r weekends....so i go to church on thursday nite..haha...a bit nt xi guan...on the 3rd week, i went 2 jerteh, terengganu 4 kursus pimpin siswa...all 1st years students must join this kem..i have learnt a lot of things during this kem..1st , i learnt to build up my tent..quite interesting o..Secondly, i learnt to cook without using the cooking gas...juz use matches only...Next, this was my first time to have jungle trekking in the early morning...we went into the jungle around 3am over ba...was quite scary la....i juz cn c the shadow of the tress...i juz hold my fren's hand tightly so that i will nt gt lost...actually it was a great experience 4 me....after joining this kem, i have make mny new frens again....they are all vry funny...Next, i m going to talk about the food at kelantan here...actually i really dun like the food here lo...everyday kari, nasi lemak lo....those food have same colours which are red, yellow n orange lo....so sometimes i juz take my oat as my meal lo...i really miss my mum's cook vry vry much...i think i juz stop sharing until here ba...my dear all frens, i wish u all cn enjoy ur uni life n the most important is must study hard ya...dun make ur parents feel disappointed...thats all from me...n lastly "Daddy Mummy, i really miss u all so much.."...bye...

0 comments: